- The 5000-word limit we alluded to in our original post offering this opportunity was just a joke. There's no minimum or maximum. You'll know when you're done.
- Concerning art samples, that's really up to the author. We did have a criticism a long time ago about referencing certain panels or plotlines in a book and not providing a visual reference for our readers; we try to make sure that doesn't happen. We would suggest that sending images full-size is best, and if you have to do that in several emails or use Dropbox, we'll make it work.
- Full reviews of arcs or mini-series are fine; but if you want to dive in and do an issue-by-issue thing like we do we would not be opposed to that at all. Whatever fits your style and time.
- Some of the topics that our guest writers are hitting on are not necessarily Bronze Age material, but stuff that falls into that spirit. That's great! Frequent commenter William has long advocated Mark Waid's recent Daredevil series. Works for us if you feel that it's sort of a throwback. We do want to stay close to our mission.
- As mentioned above, you can send the text and any art you'd like included to the BAB Yahoo address (see the sidebar on our main page). We'll dress up a post and let you know when it will run. Doug will promote it on Twitter in the days around the post's running. If you also happen to have your own blog, feel free to publish in both spaces and we'll promote your other blog as well.