Monday, March 17, 2014

Marvel Masterworks Breaking News


Doug: I saw this on Twitter earlier in the day and could hardly contain myself. I don't know that I'm in the market for this, but could easily sell the Masterworks I already have in anticipation of replacing them with this special edition Marvel 75th Anniversary lot. Make the jump for all of the details. At the bottom of the article you'll find links to Tales of Wonder's website for pre-ordering information. Their pre-sell price is outstanding and does make me wonder who likes me enough to buy this for my birthday...?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So obviously, my youngest is not going to college. How do I break the news? Text? Post it in my status on FB? Tweet?

What if we all bought one and passed it around?

The Prowler (pinching pennies til Abe screams Uncle).

Rip Jagger said...

Not Brand Echh!

Wahooo!

Rip Off

Edo Bosnar said...

Like Rip, I'm happy that a Not Brand Echh! collection is finally being published, but I'm really not happy that those of us who don't want (and can never hope to afford) that anniversary slipcase set have to wait an extra year for the regular edition to come out. 'Course, it's all about squeezing out as much as possible coin from fans, as Marvel's sales VP quite frankly acknowledges in that interview that's linked: "It’s always great when high-priced items like this set include something that you can’t get anywhere else, making it a must-have for the 75th anniversary..." Geez.

J.A. Morris said...

Nice to see Not Brand Echh is finally being reprinted, even if we have to wait a while. I love that Avengers Mansion slip case, but I'd never buy something just for the packaging.

david_b said...

Love the entire idea, especially the Not Brand Echh, but I've got a $50 credit on Amazon so I'm waiting on the pre-sale offer for the Batman '66 DVD boxset instead.

Related Posts with Thumbnails