Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bronze Age Babies Bulletins


Doug: Quick-hitter today, fans!

I'm sure by now everyone has seen this image of Chris Hemsworth as Thor for the upcoming motion picture. What do you think? I think it looks good! However, in order to really pass as Marvel's version of the God of Thunder, one would have to look good in the helmet. I'm thinking the folks who released this image may have intentionally left the lid off, because let's face it -- there's a lot of "dork potential" in being seen in a silver chapeau with big eagle's wings sticking out of the sides. We shall see...

Iron Man 2 in just one day! Looking forward to it. Feel free to post comments (spoiler warnings where appropriate) either here or in tomorrow's first installment of Demon in a Bottle!




Have you seen any publicity on the new John Buscema hardcover? It's being solicited in the current issue of Previews, and will ship in July. Save up your pennies! I know I'm going to try to get my mitts on the limited edition hardcover. Here is the description, from the May Previews.

This should be a nice companion piece to TwoMorrows' recent Sal Buscema biography. I already have several books on Big John, but am waiting for the definitive biography. Hopefully this is it!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails